He's back!!!

He's back!!!
HE'S BACK!!!!!

Monday, March 4, 2013

Ice Fishing???

HELLO!!!  Well today was crazy.  We got up early and went ice fishing! Drilled holes through the ice and just fished.  It was like 15 degrees.  It was actually pretty fun! I caught two myself.  We stayed there for a long time.  Till like 2:00pm. But I actually liked it.  More than I thought I would.   So ya. I'll send a picture of that as well.
Anyway...  This week was sweet.  We had Zone Leader Council down in Salt Lake at the mission office on Tuesday.  Learned a lot and had a great time. Then on Wednesday we had Zone meetings and interviews with President Winn.  The Winns picked us up at 7:30am and we drove out to Rock Springs and gave our first training to District B. Then right after we got done we drove back to Evanston and gave the same training again to District A and President had his interviews with them.  It was crazy. Giving the same training twice in a row was weird... but it went well. The training was on studying for our investigators. The Lord really does inspire our leaders in the mission to help us succeed and become better missionaries.  I am so grateful for that.  We got done at about 4:30pm that day....  So yeah.  
A lot of great lessons with our investigators this week.  They are progressing! We have 4 people on date to be baptized and a couple more to put on date this week. The Lord is truly blessing us for our efforts and for our faith which is in Him and His Son Jesus Christ.  I love this gospel. And I love being a missionary.  

We also found three new investigators this week.  They are going to be solid. One is a girl from the family we gave blessings to last week.  They are all non-members, but they had a loss in the family and we were able to give them blessings.  The kids asked me to do all of theirs.  So I did 4 out of the 6 and bishop kennedy and my companion did the other two.  Gods love for them was soo incredibly strong and real.  It was an amazing experience.  One of the best on my mission so far.  

Well what else happened...... oh.  There was stake conference this week.  And we had to speak in the Sunday morning Priesthood Leadership meeting at 7:00am.... It was early.  But it turned out well I think.  A lot of the members are listening to us and willing to help us out which is awesome!   My companion's testimony has effected many people in this area very strongly.  I hope mine will do the same. 

Alright. I don't have any more time to write.... sorry!  but I love you all!  I miss you tons and hope you all are doing great!
Keep the faith,
Peak the Strategy,
Much love, 

Godspeed.

-Elder Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment