He's back!!!

He's back!!!
HE'S BACK!!!!!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Baptisms

Hello everyone.  Thank you for your emails, letters, encouragement,
and support!  It helps.
This week was a great one.  We did a lot.  Talked to a lot of people.
Found more people to teach.  Taught a lot of lessons.  Got everything
ready for the baptisms. And then had the baptisms.  4 people got
baptized.  The first was a family of 3!  The mom is Kathy, the dad is
Joe, and their son is Ethan.  It was an amazing baptism.  To see a
whole family take this step and be so ready to come unto Christ was so
amazing.  This is what it is all about.  The church is true.  The next
baptism was an hour later.  A boy named Tharyn Barker. He is awesome.
He is 11 years old and so ready to be a member and soon hold the
priesthood.  So cool.  Then they all got confirmed on Sunday. Also
Travis who got baptized on last Sunday got confirmed and he received
the priesthood.  It was a very powerful experience.  It was an intense
weekend, and we also spoke in a ward.  We are speaking in 2 more next
week.  The work is really progressing and I am so grateful for that
blessing.  The whole zone is doing very well.  As a zone we had 100
lessons to investigators with members present last week... Thats the
most I have ever seen!   Anyway,
what else happened this week.... I think that is about it.  We just
worked a ton to make all this happen.  Also I was in Lyman on an
exchange with one of our district leaders this week.  It was cool to
be out there and see some investigators and teach some lessons out
there. It is pretty small.  Only 2000 people.  And then we drove
through a little town called Carter, Wyoming.  There are 4 houses
there and 2 of them are abandoned.  Approximately 4 people live
there... ha ha tiny place.  But it was cool to see.  Its in the middle
of nowhere!

Well  I think thats all.  I love you all very much.  I appreciate
everything you do for me and your prayers.  We feel them working.
I love this gospel.  I know it is true.
God lives and He loves us.
Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer.

Godspeed.

-Elder Hansen

Peak The Strategy

P.S. I was studying about Charity the other day and I really like
Moroni 7:45-48 if any of you feel like reading it.
Oh and here are some pictures.  jk.  my camera's batteries are dead.
I'll send some soon though.  Maybe today or tomorrow.
Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment