He's back!!!

He's back!!!
HE'S BACK!!!!!

Monday, April 8, 2013

General Conference





Hello errbody!  Hows life??  Thanks for your emails and letters and support.  I really appreciate it.
Well this week was good!  As far as teaching and finding new people to teach this week was pretty slow.  It was a struggle because we had to go down to Salt Lake twice and to Lyman once for a Zone Meeting.  But we did have some great teaching moments and saw some miracles.  On Tuesday we went down to Slat Lake for Zone Leader Council.  It was a good meeting.  We talked a lot about how to improve ourselves and inspire and build the faith of all the missionaries in the mission.  It was great.  Then on Friday we had Zone meeting.  We got up and gave a training.  It went pretty well.  Its hard to keep the attention of a bunch of 19 and 20 year olds though.... ha ha!  But overall I hope they learned something and that because of it they can be better missionaries and disciples of Jesus Christ.  The training was on preparing people to be baptized and confirmed.  So ya.

General Conference!  It was sooo awesome.  We went down to Salt Lake and saw 4 of the 5 sessions in person.  It was great!  Also some of our investigators came down and saw the prophet speak as well.  I was so happy they came.  I really liked every single talk that was given.  They were all so inspired.  This was the first conference that I have been to that it was easy for me to pay attention the whole time and that it felt like it went really fast!  I am so grateful for living apostles and prophets that are led by the Savior himself to show us what we need to do.  I saw some people at conference as well!  I saw Britlyn Compton who went to school with us in Colorado!  It was crazy.  I also saw some people from BYU that I had met last year.  They are friends with Ashlyn Mills.  They roomed with her.  So that was random, but sweet.  Then I saw an elder from my MTC district that is serving in the Ogden mission.  Elder Maynez!  He is a boss.  I also saw another elder from my MTC district that went to New York!  He was home on medical leave because he is having trouble breathing while he sleeps.  But he is going back into the field soon.  It was cool to see him.

Last thing, we had some great lessons last night.  Taught a part member family about the restoration.  Then taught a single lady and gave her a priesthood blessing.  It was very powerful.  She knows that we are bringing light to her life and I think she will be baptized soon.  So yeah.

Well, I love you all very much.  I am so thankful for everything you do for me and your support and encouragement.  Have a great week!
Love you!
Godspeed.

-Elder Hansen
Peak The Strategy

No comments:

Post a Comment