He's back!!!

He's back!!!
HE'S BACK!!!!!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Charles Dohse's Baptism


Alright.  I have very little time to write today because it is Labor day and we couldn't email at the library so we have to email at a family history center that is only open for a couple more minutes....  
Sorry.
Anyway,  this week was pretty good.  We struggled to find new people to teach, but we had a baptism.  Charles Dohse was baptized and confirmed. He is 16 years old.  A lot of real intent to know the truth.  He is awesome.  I'll try to send a picture of the baptism.  So that was great.

The rest of the week was pretty normal.  Just teaching, meetings, exchanges with a district leader.  A lot of stuff crammed into one week.  I feel like there is still never enough time to get everything done that we need to.  But we are trying!

Sad part of the week.  Another sister missionary in our zone is going home for medical reasons... :( Its pretty lame.  I am really getting tired of seeing missionaries have to go home when they really don't want to!  This is like the 3rd one this transfer.  Its hard.  I know the Lord will take care of them and that it is best for them to be at home getting better, but its just hard to see them go.  I have come to feel love for everyone in the zone here just as I did in Tooele and Wyoming.  And seeing them struggle and have to end up going home is one of the saddest experiences I have had as a missionary.  But anyway.

I have no time left.  
I love you all very much!  
I miss you and hope that all is going well.

The church is true.

Godspeed.
-Elder Hansen

Peak The Strategy

No comments:

Post a Comment