He's back!!!

He's back!!!
HE'S BACK!!!!!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Baptisms!

Alright.  This week was nuts..  I have like no time to write today... We are pretty busy these days.  I love it.
Well this week we had 3 baptisms and confirmations.
One was a family, The Orozco family.  The Mom and Dad (David and Keli) got baptized.  They are amazing!  So strong in faith! They are going to get sealed in the temple and their children will learn and grow.  Their son who is only 7 already wants to serve a mission!  So cool. :)
The other baptism was Christopher Miles. He is also so strong in his faith.  He knows and understands the gospel and already has a testimony.  I actually had the opportunity to confirm him.  It was one of the more powerful experiences on my mission.  I could feel his family specifically his father who was killed right after he was born and how proud they are of him.  Their family will be completed soon in the temple.  I love this church and this gospel.  It is so amazing.  I will never leave it.  

I wish I had more time to write and tell you about everything that is going on, but it just isn't possible.  The work is moving forward.  It is getting to the point where we never have enough time.  Yesterday was one of the busiest days of my life.  We never stopped.  Spoke in a sacrament, had 3 confirmations at different times, taught a youth lesson, went to a couple other wards to bear our testimonies and to meet some nonmembers, had 3 correlation meetings with all 3 stakes that we cover, grabbed a super quick dinner, taught a couple lessons, set up another young man to be baptized this coming Thursday.  It has just been crazy, and yet the best time of my life.  I can't accurately express how much I love being a full-time missionary.  A disciple of Christ.  It is by far the best experience I could have asked for, and has helped me to grow in ways that I never could have expected.  The church is true.

Alright. I will send some pictures.  Love you all!  Thanks for the emails!  Wish I could have responded to all of them. Sorry... 

Godspeed.
-Elder Hansen

Peak The Strategy

No comments:

Post a Comment