He's back!!!

He's back!!!
HE'S BACK!!!!!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

:)

Hello all!  I am so excited to hear about my new niece!!!!! The pictures you sent were awesome.  I am excited to meet her!  I am happy that Jennie, Paul, and Ruth are healthy and back home.  I hope this email finds everyone doing well and happy!
Well It is official, I came to Farmington on Tuesday!  I am serving in the Farmington Oakridge Stake.  It is a wonderful place to be.  There is a lot of teaching and work going on.  I love it here.  It is good to be back.  I was released from my last assignment and am now serving with Elder Kuck as a zone leader.  He is awesome.  He is from Atlanta, Georgia!  He is a Braves fan like us!  We are very similar and it is awesome to serve with someone who has been out the same amount as you.  We both go home in May.  

This week has been a little rough because 13 of our appointments cancelled or rescheduled!  But we still taught quite a bit.  I got to see some of the people that I taught 6 months ago that were baptized!  It was nice.  We had a pretty awesome miracle this week.  We set up a lesson with a lady named Connie.  She did a mission for her church a while back and she hosts a bible study once a month at her house.  She has studied the bible for +40 years.  She is way cool.  We had our first lesson with her and taught the restoration.  She was so open and already believes in almost everything.  She stopped us near the beginning and said, "I don't mean to offend anyone, but I want to tell you that I believe that God and Jesus Christ are two separate beings."  We were like, "no that is great, we believe that too!"    She grew up Catholic but she always thought that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ were separate.  It was cool.  She is soo prepared.  She said that her son became a Mormon and she always wondered why he did.  She raised him to be Christian and then he converted and she said now it is time for her to see why he joined!  We committed her to read the Book of Mormon and pray.  She said she would.  We are excited to go back and talk with her more.  She is an awesome person.  

Well not much else crazy happened.  I will send some pictures this week.  Some from the baptism a week ago.  Danielle was baptized. She is great.  Then one we where Elder Williams, Elder Olsen (the new ap) and I were just messing around. :)  ha ha   

Once again I hope you are all doing well!  I love you tons!  And I miss you!  I promise to be more consistent in writing now that I should have the time.  :)

Love,

-Elder Hansen

Peak the Strategy

P.S. Elder Ballard is coming to speak to our mission on Tuesday! :) don't tell anyone.  ha ha I will write about it next week.  


No comments:

Post a Comment