He's back!!!

He's back!!!
HE'S BACK!!!!!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wordski

Hey!!!   Great to hear from all of you!!!!    Sooo excited for Jennie and Paul!!!!! I can't wait to meet my new nephew in a couple years!!  I hope everything is going well with all of you :)

Sooo yeah, this week was good.  Its still pretty hard.  Not much success coming from what we are doing.  We go out and work hard and long everyday, but not many people will listen to what we have to say . .  .     But is okay!  We just keep pressing on and keep praying to find the people that the Lord is preparing us to teach.   Its good.   Well   hmmmm what has happened this week . .  ?   Its hard to remember.   We spoke again in another ward and went to a couple more ward councils, we went to a missionary musical fireside in Bountiful and sung.  It was awesome!! The spirit was very strong coming from the music and from the testimonies of many missionaries and our mission president and his wife.   Then at the end, the mission president commits everyone to baptism! It was awesome :) there were a lot of investigators there and I am sure they were strengthened because of this fireside.  We are planning to do more in the future!  (One in like a week or two in Logan, and then more after the mission split in Salt Lake and stuff)    . . .  Sooo  yeah . .  Last week My comp was sick for like a day . . .  so that was pretty boring ..   but he got better quickly, and we were able to get out there and work that night! It was good . .  We eat ramen like all the time . . . .       we went through like a whole cardboard box this week . .  We each eat like 2 or 3 packages a day . . .  Its disgusting . . haha :)  but we are doing well.  Its fun out here!  We decided this morning to hike up the mountain in Farmington to a place called Flag Rock.   There is a huge American flag up there pretty far up the mountain.  We tried to find the trail but we never really found it so we just hiked straight up it . . . . . . . Not a good idea . . .   It was sketch . .   there were a couple times that I thought we were gonna die. . .  It was basically like rock climbing but without any of the ropes. . . .  haha sorry if this scares you mom, but we ended up being fine!  We literally just went straight up it though . .  It was freaking hard and took like 2 hours . . .   But then we get up there and there is a trail going down and it was like the easiest thing ever!  It took us about 20 minutes to get down . .  Sooo much easier!   Taught us a pretty good gospel lesson about being on the straight and narrow though!! Im sure we'll share it with an investigator sometime and it will all have been worth it :) haha man . . . I still can hardly believe we did that this morning . .  There were spots that you would look back and think "If I fell I think I might die . . " haha but its all good :) The Lord helps us and protects us.   As long as were arent being stupid!   ha . .  Anyway.  
Sooooo  yeah . . Not too much more has happened.  But we will have two baptisms on the 23rd.  I am supposed to baptize James!  I am a lil nervous . .   I've never done it before, but Im sure it will be fine!  Anyway.     . . .   . 

yeah . .  There us not much more for me to say . .    We ride our bikes everywhere . .   Its ridiculous ..  but great!  My legs should be pretty strong by the end of this.     And yeah . not much more has happened  .   . 

Well  . . The church is true! God lives and loves us.  We are so blessed to have families and friends and the gospel in our lives.  It really is our responsibility to share it with others and to show them how it can bless them as well.  Missionary or not, we should always be willing to bear testimony of this gospel and what it has done in our lives so that others can come to know the same things.   Missionary work blesses our lives so much.  It makes me so happy to be out here serving!  And everyone else can be just as happy as they share the truth of this gospel.  Its sick :)  ha  .  . .  Alright,  I gotta go but thanks for all you emails!  They really make me feel better and your encouragement is much appreciated!  I am thankful for you and all you guys do for me.  I love you and miss you tons!   Godspeed.
Peak the Strategy
-Elder Hansen

P.S. Yeah Mom and Dad, I talked to the Allens!  They used to live close to us in Louisville?  And they knew Natalie?  She may have been her young womens leader or something?  Anyway it was cool to talk to here and I think we may have dinner with them sometime soon!  I like them :) Nice people . .  All the member around are extremely nice. 

P.P.S.  I dont have time right now, but I will send some pictures next week of Flag Rock and stuff :)      Sweeeeet . . . Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment