He's back!!!

He's back!!!
HE'S BACK!!!!!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Leadership training

Sup. How is everyone?!?! I hope you are all doing well.  Thanks for the emails. They really make my day better.

This week was pretty long.  Leadership training was on Tuesday and Wednesday, from 8:30am to 5:00pm both days..... It was intense. My brain sorta hurt afterward. ha ha too much to cram into my head! I learned a lot though! Sister missionaries gave almost all the trainings!!! It was pretty cool. Also a lot of the Temple Square sisters came and did a training on how we can improve the experiences of our investigators at temple square by working more effectively with them. It was good. I learned a lot about how to help our investigators feel the spirit and learn of the truth. Over-all there were a lot of great things shared at this training and I am glad I had the opportunity to go.  
Hmmm what else happened.

We taught some pretty good lessons and had a great miracle this week.  We haven't been able to find new people to teach lately, but that referral that we received at the baptism last week turned out to be great! We taught her the plan of salvation and talked a little about Joseph Smith, but she already knows pretty much everything! She is 9 or 10 years old and she is prepared to be baptized. The Lord really does bless us when we put our trust in him and show him that we care. 

The rest of the week was pretty average. Nothing too out of the ordinary. Just trying to help everyone we come in contact with. 
The swahili branch is great. If I get transferred this week I will be pretty sad... I will miss it. For example, I don't think that there is another area that I could go to sacrament meeting and sit down and have 3 little boys from a recent convert family run over and sit with us and ask for us to teach them and just be so eager to be with us. They are the funniest little kids! And I have grown to like how crazy they are. Full of energy and love. I will miss all these people if I have to leave.... But we will find out tomorrow, or maybe tonight.  
Well transfers this week will be nuts.  We are getting 7 regular missionaries, 4 trials missionaries, and 17 visa-waiter missionaries!!  A lot of changes this time. We'll see where I end up! Hopefully not Wyoming . .. .  ha ha! 

Anyway, I think thats it.  I love you all and miss you a lot! I hope you are all doing well.
Have a great week! I'll probably email on Thursday or something.

God lives and loves us.
Jesus Christ is our Savior.
The church is true.

Godspeed.
-Elder Hansen
Peak The Strategy

P.S. The picture is of a girl named Danyela. She was baptized last weekend. Wordski

No comments:

Post a Comment