He's back!!!

He's back!!!
HE'S BACK!!!!!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

. sup!

Hey Errbody! Im going to make things very short this week because I have so little time. 
This week was alright.  Not the best I have had, but we taught some great lessons and had some miracles happen so that 3 people are going to be baptized next Sunday! Should be awesome! 
I really don't have like anything to say... ha ha I don't even really remember everything that happened this week.  But yeah.
We had dinner with some families in the Swahili branch, including President Musungu again! We try to build trust with all of the members in the branch so that they can really help us push the missionary work forward. So yeah.
The work is picking up.  It is a tender mercy from the Lord.
I love this gospel. It helps me in everything I do and I know that the Lord is there for me and will strengthen me when I humble myself and ask and put in the effort.
Well I know this is really short, but I just don't know what else to say and I am very rushed for time.  I promise next weeks email will be better!
Wordski.
Miss you and Love you all! 
The church is true.
Godspeed.
Love,
Elder Hansen
 
Peak The Strategy

oh P.S. That picture is of a random street in Salt Lake City and it made me laugh so I took a picture.  Sick.










No comments:

Post a Comment