He's back!!!

He's back!!!
HE'S BACK!!!!!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Father's Day!!!!!!!!

Hey errbody.  Happy Fathers Day DAD!!!!!!! :)  I have a letter written that I will send today or tomorrow.  Thanks for all the letters and emails.  I appreciate it a lot.

Well this week was good!  Hiked Deseret Peak like I mentioned last time.  I am attaching a sweet picture of the hard part we were climbing.  I went up that rocky edge that is behind me.  It was sick.  
So ya.  Then we had Leadership Training on Tuesday.  It was great!  Learned a lot of awesome stuff. There were a lot of great trainings and the spirit was so strong.  President Winn is so inspired.  I am going to miss him and his wife a lot.  They are amazing.
We also had a field trip to the Salt lake Cemetery on Wednesday!  We got a really cool tour by a man who knows like everything about the cemetery and all the prophets that are buried there.  It was awesome. I've got some pictures from that too that I might send.  
Other than that this week has just been finding people and teaching a lot and trying to help people.  Did some service.  Made some more shirts for missionaries in our zones. 
On Saturday I went on an exchange with Elder Alvey and  Elder Nufer while my companion was with 2 other elders in Grantsville.  It was awesome.  Elder Alvey and Nufer are spanish speaking though.  So that was interesting.  I even went to their baptism that night.  And I sang a special musical number with them.... in spanish.  It was crazy.  I don't know spanish, but they helped me learn some pronunciation and then we sang it.  I think it went alright.  The hymn in english was "Jesus Savior Pilot Me"  or something like that.  So that was an adventure.  Then we had church on Sunday.   3 investigators came.  Not too bad, but still want more to come!  So ya.  
Other than that, we have been working out a bit.  I need to get less fat.  So a family invited us to use their gym thing and she does this class.  Its intense!  But hopefully that'll help me not gain so much weight.  Word.  This family is like the nicest family ever.  They gave us a bunch of food, and fed us the last two Sundays in a row.  I am so thankful for them and all they have done to help us.  I love members out here.  They are great.  

Well I think that is about all for this week!  I'll send more pictures err somethin.   
Love you all!  Have a great week.

Godspeed,
-Elder Hansen
Peak the Strategy

No comments:

Post a Comment