He's back!!!

He's back!!!
HE'S BACK!!!!!

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Transfers...


Hello!!!  Sorry I did not email yesterday.  I was at the temple with the departing missionaries for most of the day and then saying goodbye to people for the rest. I got transferred.  It was kind of disappointing to leave with only a small part of my mission left.  I wasn't happy at first, but I know President wouldn't do it unless he felt a good reason. So I know that there is someone here in my new area that I need to meet and be in contact with.  I am serving in the Bountiful Stone Creek Stake in the farmington zone.  It is a great place.  My new companion is Elder Hawkins from Washington. He is awesome.  we have served around each other a lot but never really talked a lot.  But it will be fun to work with him.  He goes home just after I do.  
Anyways,
General Conference was amazing.  I don't have time to write about it now, but it was cool.  Saw some people that I know from home and from the mission that have already finished.  Also we took Chuck our investigator to the priesthood session and he loved it.  And on Sunday afternoon we had really good seats.  
On top of all that, we had a baptism!!  Chase Clampitt got baptized.  It was so cool.  It has been one of the coolest experiences on my mission to be able to teach him and see how he accepts everything and progresses in this gospel.  He will be confirmed next Sunday and also receive the priesthood. He will be going to the temple with the youth to do baptisms at the end of this month as well. :)  so great!  I'll send a picture.

I don't have any more time to write, but I will send you some more pictures next week to make up for it.  
Love you all!!  The church is true!
Godspeed.

-Elder Hansen
  
P.S.  Here is my new address -  1040 West 600 North, West Bountiful, Utah, 84087

No comments:

Post a Comment