He's back!!!

He's back!!!
HE'S BACK!!!!!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Really?

Well Hello!!! How are you all?? I hope everything is going well!  Has Jennie had her baby yet?!?!?!?!?! it should be this week right??? I can't believe she is already about to have her baby!  Ahhhhhh!  I wish I could be there with you all.
Anyways,
This week was nuts....  Monday night I got a call from President Winn.  Transfers were on Wednesday... and he told me that I would have the opportunity to be a district leader this transfer.... soooo yeah.  Im a district leader.  Still in the same area.  But yeah.  I get to be in charge of some peeps. . . .   its sorta stressful.... but its all good. ..    I didn't / don't feel ready to be in this position, but if it is what the Lord wants then I will do my best.  So yeah.
Other than that.   Not much.  Elder Driskell and I are still together.  Two brand new missionaries came into our district.  Elder Espinal and Sister Rogers.  They are great missionaries already!  They are both converts and have solid testimonies and are really helping other people see the blessings that the gospel of Jesus Christ has to offer.  It is sweet. 
I did my first district meeting.  It was just setting a lot of goals, getting to know each other, and sharing some miracles and experiences from our missions thus far.  It went alright. 
Overall, things are going well.  Our area needs a lot of help.  We need to find new people to teach this week.  But we can do it!  I love this gospel.  And it is true!  I am so glad to be a part of sharing it at this important time.  Anyway,

Hmmmmm what else......  well we went on a hike today as a district.  I organized it and got permission from president to go out of our area to do a short hike.  It was cool.  We actually went to the top of the mountain.  So yeah! It was cool.
Well  . . .   I think thats about it!  Sorry this is so short.  Im sorta boring... I'll try to make it more exciting next week! 
Love you all!  Be safe, have fun, and share the gospel.  (seriously... do it!)   
Godspeed.

-Elder Hansen
Peak The Strategy

P.S.  Here are some pictures from the hike! hope you like them.    At the top of the mountain it was soooo flippin windy . . ..  so yeah . .  Thats why I look sorta weird in that picture . .  just FYI......

No comments:

Post a Comment