He's back!!!

He's back!!!
HE'S BACK!!!!!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hello errbody....  sup?   Well it was awesome to talk to you all and see you on google hangout on Christmas!! I loved seeing Samuel smile. :)  It was great!  I can't wait to meet him one day! He will be almost 2 by then though! ha ha oh and it was good to see all of you as well . . :)  anyway,  Merry Christmas!
This week was good.  Christmas was fun.  Just chilled and ate good food with members.  Then Wednesday was alright. Had some good lessons.  But then on Thursday morning I got sick.  I don't know if it was something I ate that gave me food poisoning or if it was stomach flu, but I was like dead for 2 days...  I didn't eat anything for those two days and I could hardly keep any water down.... It was just not fun. ha ha but Im better now!  Still haven't eaten a lot yet, but I'll get there.
 
Other than the sickness, we taught some great lessons and built trust with our investigators.  Also our investigators husband got here from Kentucky and we started teaching him and he seems very open to it all! So I am excited for that.  They even came to church, even when she had her gall bladder removed on Wednesday. 
 
We talked with our branch president, President Dennett a lot and he told us about a lot of people to go see and try to teach.  He is a great man.  We ate with him and his family yesterday as well.  It was good.
 
Well.... not much else happened.  Its been an interesting week.  My finger has been giving me a lot of trouble lately.....  Like last night it hurt so much that I couldn't get to sleep... I didnt get to sleep until 4:15 am . . ..      So I got less than 2 hours of sleep last night. .  It sucked.. but I went to the doctor for an appointment this morning and they gave me more medicine and told me to take it easy on the therapy so that the cut can actually heal.  Its been bleeding lately too . .  and a lot of the skin on my finger is dead and falling off .  ha ha . Its all really annoying.  ha ha but its all good.  Im over it.
 
Hmmmm.  Well.  Happy New Year!!!!  I'll miss eating freaking awesome snacks and stuff with you all and stayin up late playing card games!   Have fun!  Hope you all are healthy and happy.
Love you all.
God lives and He loves you too.
Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer.
The Church is true!
 
Godspeed.
 
-Elder Hansen
 
Peak The Strategy

No comments:

Post a Comment