He's back!!!

He's back!!!
HE'S BACK!!!!!

Friday, May 10, 2013

Moved again!

Hello Everyone!  Well I got transferred again!!  Its so ridiculous.  I had only been there for 11 weeks.  And now I am on the complete opposite side of the mission.  I am serving in Tooele, Utah!  I live in a tiny town just outside of it called Erda.  Interesting name for a town.   But yeah.  I am still a zone leader.  I am with a new zone leader. His name is Elder Wampler.  He is such a boss.  We are white washing the area though.   So we don't have any idea what is going on.  He came from an area in Holladay and I came from Evanston as you know.  We both got put in there new and so we are just piecing things together and trying to figure out who was being taught and who will be baptized soon.  I love it out here though.  We cover 1 stake.  The Stansbury South Stake.  There are 10 wards in the stake.  A great place to work and to find people to teach.  I think I will really like it here.  I hope I get to stay a little longer than I did in Wyoming.  So yeah.  Don't send any more mail to Evanston.  It will be hard for me to get it.  But here is my new address.
Elder Michael G. Hansen
4796 N. Hwy 36
Erda, UT 84074

Also, I don't know where we are going to go to use computers to skype or google hangout or whatever on Sunday because we are both brand new here so we don't know any members.....  So we will try to figure something out and I will probably call you in the morning or afternoon to set something up.  Alright.  Love you!  Miss you all.  Have a good weekend!
Godspeed.

-Elder Hansen

Peak the Strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment