He's back!!!

He's back!!!
HE'S BACK!!!!!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Word

Hello my awesome family!! How is everyone?  I love and miss you all and hope everyone is well.  
Well, this week was pretty rough again.  It started pretty badly.  I got a migraine last Monday.  So we didn't get to go out and work.  It was a pretty bad one.  The first one I have had in just over a year.  I was really hoping not to have any one my mission, but I guess not.  I got a lot of powerade and bananas and all sorts of good stuff to eat so that I'll be more healthy that way.  Also I don't skip as many meals any more. And I try to sleep 8 hours each night, but by the time we get done with everything we need to and I write in my journal I end up getting more like 6 or 7.  But yeah.  I'll be fine, just trying to take care of myself better so that it won't happen again.  
Then we went to Salt Lake City on Tuesday morning for zone leader council.  It was good.  Then the rest of the week was basically just trying to get some work done in our area and try to get it moving again like it was before.    We had zone meeting on Friday in Lyman.  It went alright.  These missionaries really struggle listening and learning from what we are told to train on, etc.  But it went okay.  It was on planning. I have learned so much more about planning on my mission and now I really know what it takes to achieve what we want.  The training basically summarized that it starts with a vision, which leads to goals, which leads to planning, which leads to accountability.  Its a cool concept.  Also ideally we should have 4 set planned appointments each day, daily contact with our investigators, set commitments to leave with our investigators at each appointment each day,  and set people on-date and coming to church.  All these things are to be planned out a week before.  During our weekly planning session.  Its a lot of work to do, but it makes the week run so much more smoothly.  And we achieve a lot more.  So yeah.

Only 1 of our investigators came to church yesterday.  That was really hard.  It has been a struggle the last two weeks to just get people there!  But we are working on it.  
Well I think that is all for this week.  Transfers are on Wednesday.  So we find out tomorrow who is leaving and who is staying.  We have no idea what is going to happen.  So I'll let you know!  I will probably stay.   Or maybe not.  I dunno.  

Alright.  I love you all!! Have a great week.  Peak the Strategy
God lives and loves us.
Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer.
The church is true.

Godspeed.
-Elder Hansen

P.S.  Here is a picture out in the Almy Ward. Pretty wide open space.  Sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment