He's back!!!

He's back!!!
HE'S BACK!!!!!

Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day! Slash Happy Birthday to Mom and Jamie!!!

Thats probably the longest email title I have ever written.... ha ha
Happy Birthday Mom!   Happy Birthday Jamie!! 
I hope everyone is doing well and that you all had a great weekend.
Well this week was pretty awesome!  We saw a lot of miracles and had two baptisms this weekend.  Bowen Allred was baptized on Friday, and Jordan Sutton was baptized on Saturday!  It was great.  The spirit is always so strong at these baptisms.  I love it.
Also one of our investigators that has been looking into the church for about 4 or 5 years finally decided that he will be baptized on the 22nd of June!!! :)  I am soo excited.  It was so cool to see him decide and see the spirit work on him.  That night we sang him a hymn.  "Nearer My God To Thee"  It brought the spirit so well and was such a great experience.  I love being a missionary.
Also we found a new girl who is 9 years old who wants to be baptized!  She is setting the goal of being baptized on the 13th of July.  It was a miracle.
We also found a lot more new people to teach this week. It was such a blessing.  I love seeing the blessings as we work hard and put forth our effort to bring others unto Christ.
Alright well I am going to keep this short. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoys this warmer weather!  I like it.  The summer is finally coming.  Sick.
Well Love you!
The church is true. 
Godspeed.
-Elder Hansen
Peak the Strategy

No comments:

Post a Comment