He's back!!!

He's back!!!
HE'S BACK!!!!!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Not a letter from Michael

(Monday, September 10, 2012)
Well, this week POOR Elder Hansen lost his whole email at the library when something happened unexpectedly to the computer he was using. He was also frustrated because he lost the email he was writing to President Winn.

Here is an excerpt from his brief message explaining that he lost everything:

ANYWAY . .. .
What I wrote in my other email.    . . . .       Stake conference happened.   We got to go to the conference center to see it in person because it was a regional conference including 69 stakes . . .   so yeah . . It was sweet . . Elder L. Tom Perry spoke and it was amazing. . . . . .   but I wrote a lot in my other email about it, but now all that is gone and I dont want to write it all over again . . . . .. . sorry . . .. . . . but yeah . . My new comp is Elder Driskell.  He is a boss . .  He is already a great missionary so yeah .   . .     I am glad I get to "train" him.     word . . . welllllllllllllll . . hmmmmmmmm . . . .. . .         .   .           .





ughhh . . . not much more to say. .   We played a sorta mean prank on my new comp. . hahaha it was awesome.  There is a family in one of our wards that loves missionaries so they had us over and I told my comp that they were nonmembers and that he had to teach them the law of chastity.  It was awesome hahaha sooo funny. . Their son (an RM) was pretending to be gay. . haha it was a little mean, but it was all in good fun! And I think my comp has forgiven me :)  haha hmm

 well . . .     .     I love you all! Thanks for all your emails and letters. .  You rock . .
The church is true . .
Godspeed.
-Elder Hansen

Peak The Strategy
 



It's me, Christie, again - since tomorrow is Monday, we should get an email from him! I sure look forward to Mondays now!! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment