He's back!!!

He's back!!!
HE'S BACK!!!!!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Transfers

Hey just a quick email today.  Transfers happened, I am staying in the
same place.  Cannon Zone B - Pioneer Stake - 32nd ward and 25th ward.
      Its great.  There is one difference from transfers though.  I
have a new companion.  Elder Allen left to the South Salt Lake Zone,
and I am training a brand new missionary.  Crazy right?  I haven't
been out for very long, but president wanted me to train apparently so
thats what is happening.  My new companion is Elder Driskell.  He is
from Nashville.  He is a great guy.  We got to street contact in
downtown salt lake yesterday.  It was a great experience for the both
of us.  I love this gospel.  Well . ...  . .    I'll write more on
Monday.  Love you all.  Have a great week!
Godspeed.
-Elder Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment