He's back!!!

He's back!!!
HE'S BACK!!!!!

Monday, September 17, 2012

Sup

Hey Family!!!  Well holy cow. .. .    . . . . my fingers are like spazing out from all the emails I am writing!! Thanks for all your emails!! They mean a lot to me and make me happy :)    So good to hear from all of you!
Well  consequently . . . I have like no time to write this email today  . .. . .  oops!!  but i'll try to type super fast and get out as much as I can! 
This week has been good, but hard..  Still can't get anyone baptized. . .    people are so flakey . . it drives me crazy sometimes, but we just keep our heads up and help however and whenever we can!  We gave 3 or 4 blessings this week, so that was cool :)  The priesthood is such a blessing in my life and I am grateful I am able to use it and actually witness miracles happen out here!  A girls ankle was sprained and we gave her a blessing and then at church this Sunday she was completely fine!  I feel so blessed that we get to see things like that happen by the power of God!  Its so real .. .  This gospel is true . ..  it has been true, and it will always be true no matter what happens in these last days. . .  All the smartest people in the world can't disprove this church, Christ's church on the earth today and they cannot dampen our faith . . . I am so grateful for this gospel and that I get to be out here serving at this important time.  It is such a blessing.  Anyway,
We tracted a lot, but nothing good came of it really. . . . so that was lame . . .    but we are trying.  We did service for some people . . My hand got some crazy blisters from using a pick axe to take out a stump for an old lady . . It was good though . . .oh and we had a crazy dinner this week!  We ate with a Pakistani family and their food was sooooooo spicy!!!  It was nuts  . . . Elder Driskell and I were like sweating and our sinuses we all crazy and it was just intense . . . but it tasted really good actually!  We hace rice and curri and chicken and stuff it was great..  Then for desert we had this weird dich named Kied . ..  it was some sort of wheat thing . . .it was good though.  . .  Anywho,
I think that is about it for this week . . We are still super busy which is good, but it is getting really hard to find new investigators to teach in this area . . so yeah  . .
Well I think thats all!! 
I love you guys!  I hope you are having great lives!  haha . . .  word
Here is a picture of my new comp Elder Driskell and I!  Oh and a picture of our apartment.   sick . .
Love,
-Elder Hansen
Peak The Strategy

P.S.  Last week we got $100 just from people giving us money!  It was crazy!!  Looks like we will be eating well this week! :)  haha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment