He's back!!!

He's back!!!
HE'S BACK!!!!!

Monday, September 3, 2012

. . . Word

Hello Family!!!!! I am emailing pretty early this week because we are gonna go play disc golf in Holladay!   cool right?  Yeah and then right after that we are going to the Bee's game!!   As a whole mission.  It will be sweet.   But yeah Im excited for those things.  Thanks for the emails and letters.  They are truly appreciated.    Word.
Well . .   this week was pretty much the same. .   We didnt get to teach with President again!!  Its ridiculous.   Errbody cancels on us when he wants to come teach with us.   Its lame.  But oh well!  We had interviews this week which was nice and a zone meeting to try to pump us up to find a new investigator every day of September!  It will be super hard, but it is possible with the Lord's help and the help of the wards.  So yeah ....  hmmm what else.   Well transfers are on Wednesday.  I am pretty sure I am staying in the same area, but I won't know for sure until tomorrow morning.  And then I think I will email quickly on Thursday about it.  So yeah.  Oh and the stake president asked me to speak at the priesthood leadership meeting on Saturday at 4 . .   Its a stake wide thing.   So that will be interesting I spose.     We have stake conference this weekend, but its also a regional conference so there will be 22 stakes attending and it is held in the conference center in SLC.   so that'll be fun to go to!  And then on the 23rd is the dedication of the Brigham City Temple!  Church is cancelled and we go to the stake center for a broadcast of the dedication.  Im excited! I've never seen a temple dedication before. So yeah  . . its gonna be sick.   ha ha anyway . . . .
hmmm I think that is about it for this week.   We were supposed to have a baptism this weekend, but the Lady cancelled on us. .  She has been pushing back for the past 4 or 5 weeks now!  Its super frustrating.  But I think we finally figured out her real concern and so we are trying to resolve it soon.   But other than that we are teaching a lot of people.  The struggle is that nobody comes to church!!!!! We have like 7 investigators in the 32nd ward, and only 1 of them showed up to church yesterday when they all said they could and would come the day before. .  .   Its ridiculous.  But we're tryin.    .      Well I gotta go.  sorry this email is pretty boring. . .  just the same old stuff. .  ya know??  haha well I love you all! Have an awesome week everyone! 
Peak the Strategy
Godspeed.
-Elder Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment